It's 7:45 pm on Wednesday.... Tonight we're heading down to the Cape to Tom's, then Friday I'm flying out of Boston to Glasgow. Much love to you all, and see you in Scotland!
Annie
Comments
Anonymous said…
Nice image, Annie -- details? It looks like heading out into the blue towards Scotland and unknown adventures.
Anonymous said…
nice image annie! have a fantastic time!! i'm jealous!
Anonymous said…
Annie, Bon Voyage! My prayers, thoughts, and blessings are with you as you take this fantastic trip. Love, Wendy
Cricket and Jack are doing fine and Jack even came out to visit and of course Cricket wanted pets which I gave her. This afternoon the Florida car was there. All is well on the home front as you go off on your adventure. Have a great time. Love Liz
Hi Annie, hope you arrived safely and are up and running. We got here about 3PM and unpacked. All is well with the Kitty's. Irwin can't get the TV to work and is about to give up. We'll email you later. Again, all is going well here.
...and now you are in Scotland, Annie! I hope the plane trip was ok. I can only imagine the excitement in your heart as you stepped off of the plane onto the new/old ground. I love you, be well, Clydie
Anonymous said…
ANNIE! Yew arrah in Scotland lassie! I'm so glad you are doing this voyage. You are bringing us all with you on some level. I just returned from Vt visiting Dad for the week and talking to Melvin about options for purchasing his farm. He wants a lot of money for it, but in terms of other areas and similar situations... its actually a good price. Love you Annie Peter
Annie, We are really enjoying your house and the cats. Even Jack is appearing at night while we are sitting in the living room. Cricket thinks she owns the sofa, so she and Irwin are in the process of deciding who has what spot! She loves to be petted while I read there. B&I
Comments
Regards
Clydie
I'm so glad you are doing this voyage. You are bringing us all with you on some level.
I just returned from Vt visiting Dad for the week and talking to Melvin about options for purchasing his farm. He wants a lot of money for it, but in terms of other areas and similar situations... its actually a good price. Love you Annie
Peter
B&I